Note: The development of the QT2/Win32 port has been stopped. All qt development is now focused on Qt 3/Win Free.
The native win32 port of the qt library is going to have the following features:
- Complete gpl licensed replacement for win32 environments (started with qt 2.3, later qt 3.x)
- based on the gplŽed qt/X11 sources means there is no licensing problems with any
commercial trolltech license
- supports mingw and cygwin host environment
- supports cygwin mount table even under mingw environment - improves cygwin and mingw interoperability
- base of a future native KDE port
- ... have I forgotten something ?